Hey everyone! I just wanted to mention that when I posted the pictures, I forgot to label them :P Oops. So here is just a brief explanation about those.
The white shirt:
– These are the pictures of the shirt and what it would look like during the summer. They would maybe be shortsleeved, but right now with the prototype, they aren’t.
– The shirt is white during the summer to reflect light, so that it doesn’t heat up.
– The pictures of the black shirt:
– These pictures show what the shirt looks like during the winter season.
– They are black so that they absorb light, which in turn becomes heat. This is why the winter shirt is black.
I just also wanted to metion something about my video. When I explained why it would be black and white, I accidentally said te wrong thing. I said that black absorbs heat, but I meant that it absorbs light, which TURNS to heat. Also, the same goes for the info about the white shirt.
Thanks for everything, and as far as I know, this will be my last post for this project. On the other hand, I might write something else, but I doubt it!
Well, if this is my last post, I just wanna say thanks for bearing with me, and that I really hope that you enjoyed it!!